Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Handmade goodies


Check out this new Burlap Wreath in my shop
Love the bright colors



Fresh new shot of this scrappy flower purse


New sweatshirt I made Maddie
Email if you'd like one, I am going to try different designs



I love Sewing, Crafting & Creating
Sometimes its a stress reliever 
Just wish I had more time
I try to do at least one thing a night after the kids go to bed
of course thats after I put the dishes away, fold any laundry
or pack lunches for the next day.. whew

Just added the burlap wreath to my Etsy shop
Cute addition to your door or wall for Fall
The purse is an old item I just freshened up the photo
trying to clear out to make more room for new goodies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by