Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dalton's 1st photo shoot




















Well I had my first attempt to shoot Baby Dalton's newborn shots
The first 3 photos I took while he was helping me organize my dresser..lol

 I put alot of pressure on myself to get the perfect shot
and that never happened. But I think they turned out okay.
I have a ton of ideas for poses and props
I used a couple of them, hoping to do another shoot this week

I can't believe my little guy was a month old yesterday
Time flies! Headed back to work next month.
Hoping to enjoy the rest of our time home together
Nervous about going back to work and getting a routine started.

1 comment:

  1. he's beautiful chrisy
    I especially love the one of him on your bed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by