Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Maddie's Room






Work in progress, the coral paint looks more like highlighter orange.
Yuck ! Working on a Redo


Yay! the curtains !!



Sorry I have been MIA this week.
Apparently some of my posts didn't go through
arr... darn you blogger.
Anyway busy week/weekend at Beaufort Wine & Food Weekend
Had a great time, Can't wait to share pictures.
Tons to go through.. whew not ready for that part.

Anyway been wanting to post some pictures
of Maddie's finished room. Finally!
I finally finished her curtains, I found this cool tutorial
from Homemade Ginger what a great blog.
 And knew I wanted to try and make some for Maddie's
room. There are made out of twin flat bed sheets. Trimmed with aqua pom pom trim. And used my favorite Heather Bailey fabric to make the ties.
They turned out okay. I did have to make some minor adjustments.
Hemmed them a little. Wishing I would have hemmed them to floor length.
Anyway, I still have a little bit of rearranging and toy weeding out to do.
But for now I am happy with it.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! So nice to see peach again, reminds me of my younger days. Love the bed and curtains too!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by