Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Master Project






Thought I would share a few pictures of our bedroom, which is still a work in progress but it's getting there. We've added new blinds, new curtains, new mattress! Yay! (We've finally upgraded from a full size to a queen)
I still want to paint the room, the wall color and the dark furniture
make it seems like a dungeon. But now with the white curtains, blinds
and the bedding the room feels so much lighter.
My favorite is the curtains, I got plain white sailcloth curtains from
Target and added a trim in my favorite Heather Bailey fabric.
You might remember it from this attempt at a redo for my fabric shades.
That was a disaster, After I finally completed one the cats chewed the
cords off...ugh  So much for that. These turned much better. 
Next up is changing up the pictures on the wall some, and rearranging nick nacky stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,

    I tried to write back to you but I noticed you were "non-reply comment" but I did want to thank you for your nice comments to my post today. It is tough all around.

    On a happier note, I do love the pretty trim fabric on the curtains. It's sunny and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by