Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pop Daisy




Here's a preview of my curtains/blind redo project.  I had faded little sage green fabric blinds from JcPenney they didn't go with my new bedspread. Instead of buying new curtains I figured I'd thrifty and cover my exhisting ones with some fun fabric. I love this fabric. It's called Pop Garden by Heather Bailey
So bright & cheery.
Anyway back to my project., apparently I had wishful thinking on this project. The blinds are so wide it's hard to sew in my machine. I ended up moving the sew machine to the floor and Tom pressed on the pedal while I fed the blind thru the machine. Before Tom saved me I was pushing on the pedal with my foot & knee while lying on the floor using both hands to feed the blind thru. Interesting...lol
So far I have one blind done, one more to go...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love that material. It is AWESOME! I can't wait to see it up! Love it!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party!!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by