Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Edenton

A stop at Chero's for lunch
Chero's is a cute little historic building in Edenton. The food was yummy even thou it took forever to get it. And with a restless little one it wasn't fun
quick shot of Maddie & Daddy leaving the restaurant
Awesome old house getting redone. I love it! Can you imagine the story behind houses like this one.
The old lighthouse getting a spruce up. I have an old picture somewhere of what it looked like before

Some how these pictures got lost in the mix. These are from our trip back home from NC for Mason's party & baptism. We ate at my parents favorite little restaurant in Edenton. The food was yummy but the service was kind of crappy. We waited forever for our food and then when we got it. Maddie wouldn't eat the Mac & Cheese... eek  I got fried green tomatos & a crab cake.
I wish I could have gotten shots of the inside of the place it's supper cute.
I love the paintings inside and the painted chalkboard bar.

Gearing up for a wedding I am shooting this weekend. Trying to clean up and organize photos in my computer. Along with starting on a photobook for Maddie's 2nd year. I am kind of giving up on scrapbooking. I just can't find the time for it.

1 comment:

  1. that house is going to be gorgeous when it's finished. i love the wrap around front porch!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by