Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thoughts and Wonders Stills from the Weekend


Well looks like I am officially back to the working world 
finished my training and starting at the office tomorrow :\
Excited and nervous 
all of those will they like me, Can I do this kind of feelings 

To throw a wrench in everything my boy is sick again
Fever, snot everywhere, I feel horrible 


Well trying to push back my fears and charging forward 
I think this a good opportunity for me, and my family
and can't to see where it takes me 




Some random photos of my new hutch, I am in love with it
thanks Mike & Linds 



2 comments:

  1. Love that new hutch! Hope you had a good week at work. I'm sure you got some extra snuggles when you got home!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by