Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Down By The Sea, Shopping My Shop


Back today with my a new theme of design for this week
for my shopping my shop series

I love being creative and trying to think out of the box with my vintage finds
I try to come up with different uses and ideas the items
This week not many vintage items but great gift ideas based on the theme

So this week's theme is Down By The Sea




Starting first with my favorite jewelry design
The Mermaid Cameo necklace with clam shell charm $18

Great style wear with anything, perfect for a Small Christmas gift 





Seahorse painting Available in shop for $14
Great for a beach house
or under the sea themed room 



Aren't we all dreaming of the sea, I know I am 
Dreaming of the Sea Necklace $14

Another great Christmas idea, yes I did mention the C Word already :)




Another favorite of mine a little Vintage napkin turned pillow
love the colors and the design 
Available in the shop for $6.50



Great beachy sign, perfect for a beach house
$14


Vintage Shell ring, great statement piece of jewelry 
Available for $11.50


A few of my T shirt designs
Available in the shop 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by