Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Custom Baby Shower Gift


Just finished up another custom order for a friend back home in Maryland
She needed a gift for a baby shower, I love the idea of a onesie for each holiday. Tell me how cute these would be hang up at the Baby Shower on a little clothes line or each with a themed gift for each holiday

They are not finding out the gender of the baby which proved a challenge for Valentines day which I ended up leaving out she wasn't sure how they would feel about a red heart or cupid 
But I think we cover must of the fun ones
I wish I had thought of it sooner but a 2014 (New Years) onesie would have been cute


I think my favorite one is the Turkey, I must make some of these for
shirts for my kiddos



Since they aren't finding out the gender I tried to keep it Gender Neutral
Yay lil Chocolate Bunny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by