Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Goodies


Greetings from a dreary rainy day here in NC

Sad to say goodbye to our neighbors last night as they finished moving out
we will defiantly miss them, and the kids will too
as they run a bounce house business...a-ha Coolest neighbors ever right
Now I have butterflies about whom are new neighbors will be

Anyways I have been working on my Sew Vintage Shop like a busy bee
this week added some new goodies that I wanted to share
I also am getting ready to start a new chapter., something I am crazy excited about I hope to share a sneak peek soon


Added this sweet little owl family aren't they the cutest
These would be perfect in a nursery, or a woodland themed room
I am a sucker for anything owl
This pair is $18



Sweet lil red & white enamelware fridge box with lid
I can totally see this on someones windowsill or porch with some herbs or succulents planted in it $14




Next up is the great lil silver plated Wm A Rogers tray
a very old collector piece

Great for holding your jewels on a nightstand or dresser
or hang it on the wall and start a silver plate collage wall  $10


Check out these new additions here in the shop
I am off to peak at the new neighbors doing a walk thru...just kidding
okay maybe not :) 



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love that porcelain box and lid - hoping it will still be available when I get back - although that may not be fair to you lol!! Hope you have wonderful neighbors move in - it makes such a huge difference !!
    Hey message me what part of north Carolina you moved to -

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by