Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mamma's Day


Stumped on a Mothers Day gift
Don't forget it's right around the corner
Treat your Mother to something special
I know I love handmade gifts

Here are some great ideas from my shop
will post more of my favorites tomorrow too

Check out my shop link in the sidebar
Also follow me on facebook
I have a 10% coupon for Spring 




Love the color combo on this frame
The gray is a perfect simple color and pretty much goes with a lot of colors




Love these pillows 
Another great gift idea for Mothers Day
Handmade Pillow from a Vintage Calendar Tea Towel
Right now I have a 1963, 1964, 1966 in the shop





Pretty in Pink Jewelry Holder in a Vintage Frame
Get your jewelry out of a dark box 
Find your jewels with ease 





What about a cool beachy wooden sign for her beach house
or just to hang in her home to remind her of the beach 




Perfect Sweet Little Planter for Mom
Plant her favorite succulent or Herb
or great piece for storing makeup brushes on a vanity or dresser 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by