Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Time is Blowin By





Enjoying Spring here this week
Outdoor play time is the best, a package of bubbles and other Easter Goodies arrived just in time earlier this week

I love watching these guys explore there eyes light up in wonder
The days are flying by I want to wrap them up and keep them in a bubble
Maddie is turning 5 soon and Dalton will be 2 




The Imagination of this little girl amazes me, she's so smart
I can't wait for her to start Kindergarden this fall as I know she will exceed
She's also quite the character. 
She told me this week while running errands that she didn't want to go into the
post office cause it smelled like Dirty Cheetos ha ha gotta love her


And this little guy is quite the handful, he's all boy thats for sure



Please bare with me I am trying to update my blog some.,
 stay tuned for some great new things





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by