Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Beaufort Time


Hip Hip Hooray
It's one of my favorite times of the year
Beaufort Food & Wine Weekend
I was asked back to shoot the Festival again this year, so happy for that
Unfortunately I am only doing the weekend events
 (due to daycare issues for the kiddos)
but am still excited for the opportunity!!

I love Beaufort and am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces
and learning and growing my photography skills

Looking for something to do this weekend head over to the
Beaufort Food & Wine Weekend Page HERE
to check and see what events have tickets left

It's a great time, lots of great food & wine vendors
Parties held at great restaurants and homes


Few photos from last year 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by