Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

More Vintage Jewelry Frames




Added more Vintage Jewelry Frames to my shop today
Check them out here 

This first one is so cute I am loving grey and yellow 
here lately and I like the lace like detail of this fabric 

I painted this chunky vintage frame a light gray to
 allow the woodgrain to peek thru some.

These frames are a perfect way to make your jewelry art so to speak
Not only to they look pretty they serve a purpose
I love mine, I love being able to see what jewelry I have
when it's stuck in a dark ole jewelry box you have to dig to find what you are looking for. And that's no fun right






This one is one of my favorites I love the rainbow stripes

The frames are also perfect for hanging/clipping hair bows and headbands
Fun for a teen or a little girl's room
They would make great gifts for Teacher gifts, Bridal Showers, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation etc.




This one I a great extra large size
lots of room for your jewelry, Bracelets, Necklaces etc

Each frame comes with 4 S hooks for hanging 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by