Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Coconut Milk Shampoo




Happy Monday ~
Recovering from a short visit back home in Maryland this weekend
Even thou we were rushed we managed visiting my in laws
and helped my parents with some projects to get their house ready for the market. I can't believe in 2 weeks they will be here well
at least one of them. 
Excited for what the future holds for them
Anyway here is a Pinterest Project I tried recently


Coconut Milk Shampoo
thought I would try to make this after seeing it on Pinterest a couple times
I love anything coconutty, easy to make
I have used it a couple times and works pretty good
I needed a break from my regular shampoo

Here are the ingredients

Coconut Milk (I found mine at Trader Joe's for .99)
Baby Organic shampoo or wash 
Olive oil
Essential Oil (fragrance of your choice)


Simple and Easy to make
mix together 

1/4 cup of Coconut Milk 
1/3 cup of baby (organic) shampoo/wash
1 tsp of Olive Oil
10 to 20 drops of essential oil (I used tangerine) You can find these at a health store or some supermarkets


Mix together or shake well 
I put mine in a lil jar but would probably work better in a squeeze bottle 



I love the shampoo simple to make made
me hair feel less dry


Follow me on Pinterest 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by