Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Master Plan




A  little decorating and shifting going on here and there
working on the master bedroom
mix of mismatch and different colors
slowly coming together, lots of ideas and projects rolling around


via Pinterest

My color inspiration 






Love this bedding I want to add some Euro Shams maybe white ruffles 
And some throw pillows (project in the works)

I want to do a little pallet wall hanging above the bed but that
will have to wait for now I hung a pastel painting I did in High School
I love the colors in it




My Dresser, this space has changed some now a mirror and the silhouettes hang above this space



More Jewelry storage 




Few of my favorite frames


An old cup of my grandmothers holds dangly earrings





My wants for this space include curtains, throw pillow
different artwork, more color



Photo from our Wedding/Honeymoon in Jamaica
And a map of Jamaica


Using these old trunks as a nightstand, love these 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by