Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Love is all you need


Happy Monday/Presidents Day to you Folks!!
Just popping in to say hi !

Thought I'd share a few photos of a cute little pillow I made for our bedroom, loving the fabric combo
hoping to add some more pillows soon
Pattern from www.littlebitfunky.com



On another note ~
We had a great weekend visit from my parents
whom closed on a house down here !!!!!!
Yay!! Super excited for them, for us
Glad Maddie & Dalton will have some grandparents close. I am so excited and love their new house
they have a long road ahead of them but it will be better once they get settled, find jobs, sell their old house etc... It will be a new chapter for them





I love this pattern, so easy! It has become my go to gift for baby showers, Christmas gifts and everything else you can think of 

I made one of these for a Breast Cancer Auction last year, with pink ribbon fabric and the word Hope on the front and made $55 that went to a fund for a teachers medical expenses.
 She's only 32 and was struck with breast cancer 
So sad I hate the word cancer



4 comments:

  1. This pillow is too cute! I'm pinning it to my pillows board!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "love" your pillow! Great choice of fabrics! If you haven't already had a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and share it at the 100th Tuesday To Do Party over at The Blackberry Vine! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2013/02/tuesday-to-do-party-100-99-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami
    The Blackberry Vine
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jami, I entered it over at the Blackberry Vine. Thanks for the tip!!

      Delete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by