Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Look Who's Talking


Someone is talking up a storm, not many words yet
but boy we are in for it...
This week he started hollering Mommy, Mommy, Mommy then Daddy, Daddy, Daddy a little
cry or shout then back to the Mommys and Daddys
at Bedtime whew... Oh the fun
He even hollers his sisters name... Addie, Addie

Oh another note
today (this raining dreary day) we are getting a little creative and making some homemade Valentine's should be fun. I remember loving the ones my Mom Mom made for me out of magazine & catalog cutouts and paper doilies. So fun! So I thought why not lets make some new memories
Hope to share our finished projects tomorrow


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see how you make the paper dollies!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by