Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Cock A Doodle Doo & More Goodies


Hey there, popping in to show off some more goodies
I have a bunch of stuff to add just can't get my groove going

I love this Rooster it has been in my shop for awhile
I took some time and updated my photos of it
showing my thought for its propose a vase

How cute would this be on a front porch or a farmhouse kitchen
love the charming red & white roosters on it



Here is the link for this guy here 


Okay so I got a little carried away with the picture taking



Unique Aunt Jemima melted syrup bottle spoon rest
Great piece with a practical use
Check out my photos & information here 


How neat are these Vintage Venus Brand Shell Inlayed Lead Pencils
Set of 3
Check them out here 





A Friend from my childhood 
Holly Hobbie's Friend Heather
Cute doll for your collection
or perfect for a vintage feel in a childs room
Check her out here




Check out this beauty imagine this awesome platter
display in a beach house or used to hold fruit on your table
or even hung on your porch for an island feel

Reminds of me of something that would be seen
in a Jane Coslick Cottage...

Listing here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by