Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The in between


Things are going pretty good here, 
I am finding my way around town and feeling more confident
 running around just me and the kids
I have caught up on putting stuff away I feel like the remaining stuff
in storage is either garage stuff or a few pieces of furniture.

Working on decorating some to make it feel more like home
and organizing and reorganizing office room stuff



Excited for upcoming visitors this week
My girlfriend and her husband are coming to stay for the 
weekend! Yay
Then Thanksgiving week my parents are coming down
We are going to host Turkey day dinner., Pretty stoked 
My bro and his crew will be joining us
Something about family and Holidays make me feel content




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by