Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

One last photo session

















Yay! I squeezed in one last photo session this past weekend. Had fun we made do even thou the weather was not best. The wind picked up and the temp dropped on my way to meet them.
Alot of pictures had to be taken indoors.

This is my first week home with both kids,
I am sure it will be a treat packing and keeping both kids busy. Dalton is running fevers not another ear infection Dr says a virus ?? Just what we need before the big move...ugh
We did get to partake in some yummy Maryland Crabs
Will be our last for awhile, We will have to try NC's 
I here they boil them down there

Well signing off for now
Wish us luck with the move
Next time I will be blogging from NC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by