Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eats, Peeps & Wine




One of my favorites, I love the story behind the names of this winery two wines
























Slowly making my way thru the wine event photos. 
Here are a few of my favorites
This was my 3rd year of taking photos and I think it was one of my
favorites. I felt comfortable in my shooting abilities. Especially with people
My favorite people shots are the unposed ones., 
I love stalking for the perfect shot.
My biggest problem is lighting, me and my flash do not get along sometimes.
That's my next investment is a new flash


I have alot to share, Maddie's 4th birthday photos and some in betweens
I got the new Sony A77 SLR camera body for Mothers Day
Yeah Baby I have been testing it out., hoping for a day to ride around and practice using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by