Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm Back













Hey there I am back into town
Had a great shooting the events at the Beaufort Wine & Food weekend. It was also great to spend a little time with my bro and his family.
I am busy getting back into the swing of things., uploading lots & lots of photos and planning a birthday party. Lots of photos to share. But for
now I thought I'd at least show you some pictures of
the rental we stayed in. Called Creek Watch on front street in Beaufort, NC Many thanks to the Beaufort Historic Society for putting us up here. Beautiful place, wonderful scenery nice for the kiddos.
I miss waking up to the sound of water and the sights of the ponies on Carrot Island.
I had a great time, and hope to be invited back next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by