Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's day









Happy St. Patty's Day Weekend
We enjoyed a low key weekend., packed full of working around the house
I and my helper worked on the flower beds, then we de-cluttered her room
oh what fun, one trash bag of trash and one for consignment.
Then after our chores we ventured into town to catch the St. Patty's day parade.
Maddie loved it, she told me her favorite part was the drums. 
I kind of like the unicorn seen in the picture above
Dalton loved the parade too
The weather was pretty good this weekend too
I love this time of year watching everything change colors.

Today we dug for treasures at an Estate sale
A cool old farm with friendly chickens (that were huge) and a sneaky pig
I'll have to share a few photos of my finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by