Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Editions

Zero Martini glass set


Victorian Cabochen

Unique dried flower pendant

Cute Pillowcase

Another sweet childs pillowcase

Old Milk bottle


Salt & Pepper Shaker Set


Noah's Ark type printed pair of pillowcases


Butterfly metal tote

Sorry another post/plug about my shop 
But this weekend I added all sorts of goodies to my shop 
Few other things I need to add like a Vintage Santa Apron,
Childrens Cookbook & Whiskey Glass

We had a nice low key weekend, I spent most of my time
cleaning and shooting photos of things for my Etsy shop, Ebay &
Swap and Sell on Facebook.

It's in the 70's today whew... love it
Flip Flops in November

So Digging all of the beautiful fall colors
Perfect weather and background colors for Family Holiday Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by