Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sea scenes


Sunrise 




Pelican Parade 


Shrimp Boat in Wanchese 





My Father & Step Mom 




Exploring the beach with Daddy


Storm coming in


Chilly fall weekend, we laid low and relaxed a little
it was a long week of playing catch up being back from vacation
Dalton and I did manage to check out a flea market. Found a few treasures.
Still weeding thru the vacation pictures.
I love posting by themes, so dorky yet organized...lol
These are a view photos of beach related stuff. We were pretty close this year
we actually across the street from it. I didn't get much beach time cause of the baby. In fact I don't think anyone laid out or went swimming. The beach was a little rough from thanks to Irene. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Hoping to finish organizing my photos this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by