Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brother & Sister


Someone loves her baby brother

Been busy busy around here catching up & still clean sweeping the
house I call this post nesting...lol
Even help de-clutter the garage a little. 
But dang it's hot here suppose to be 101 !! today
Found a couple things to add to my Etsy shop so I am working on updating that. 
It's been awhile since I have added anything new on there.
Been working on my photography skills
I have still have ISO issues in low light...ugh
I am getting there thou. Practicing on Dalton. 
I have even signed up for a photography class for Moms.
Should be fun! 

Anyway, only a couple weeks before heading back to work
nervous about managing everything once I go back
I love having the extra time to do dishes, catch up laundry
What's going to happen when I go back to work...ugh

Such a big girl 

The little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by