Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Fun







We attended my niece's 6th birthday party in the Monsoon
on saturday. What a yucky day, thunderstorms all day, crazy wind.
Maddie had a ball, she wanted to play with the big kids.
And wasn't scared at all got right in the middle of them all and
they even included her in the games they were playing.
She greeted them Hey Kids!! Can I play ?
Maddie is so excited about her birthday party
I can't believe she's going to be #3 !!! eek
Seeing the 6 yr old girls at the party do their hair, talk about Justin Beiber, while they held their purses and tried on their high heels
I thought what in the world! this what I have to look forward to ?
Oh my! I don't know if I am ready for that. I'll take my
dinosaur lovin, plastic army men playin, little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by