Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My retreat


Some of my favorite bottles pulled up from a dredge boat in Tilghman
the man in the slip next to us many years ago gave these to me.
I love the rainbowing oil slick look to some of them.


Stole this little stool from my Dads garage a couple years ago
I love the chippy paint


Switching up things in our Master bathroom
thought I'd snap a few pictures.
Getting lots of use out of my garden tub lately.
Enjoying reading by candle light, and relaxing.
ooh guess what I am reading ? This
ugh can't wait for the movie to come out.
Still have to get a different shower curtain
for our little stand up shower. Right now we are just using a liner. Yuck!
And I'd love to get a blind/or a different curtain.
And the room really needs a good repainting but I'm not pushing my luck.
Anyway enough complaining...ha ha

 

1 comment:

  1. let me know how you like Water for Elephants
    and oh yeah does your dad have another stool like that laying around
    that so caught my eye -
    it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by