Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Friday - Blogs


Thought I share a few of my favorite blogs for this Favorite Friday post
I broke them down by catagories

My top favorites are:

My #1 favorite is Whatever
I love Meg, she's a mother of 5, She's great photographer, I love her house.

Another Mom & photographer, Awesome crafter

Great photographer, Beautiful house, garden & land!! Wish I could visit

Photography Blogs I stalk:

These girls rock! their wedding photos are awesome.

Hubby & wife team who rock,
I so want to participate in one of their Gopro workshops

Awesome photographer & mother of many, love her style

Great photos! Would love to attend on of her workshops

Wonderful Photographer, Seems so down to earth

Chicago wedding photography team, Love them

Decorating Blogs I like

Love, Love Love her cottagey beachy decorating, she is the redo queen in GA

Hubby & wife team, lots of decorating projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by