Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Few Favorite things


YES PAYLESS LADIES..

Love this print
Makes me think of summer

I want this painting
I love the colors on the yellow background.
And the artist is from Maryland but now lives in Hawaii
check out her shop & her blog


I heart this Owl hat from Etsy
Might have to get one of these for a photo shoot for baby boy


INSPIRATION FOR MADDIE'S BIG GIRL ROOM
Found on Houtz
Love the Pink &Coral, and isn't that Mermaid painting awesome

Love the Yellow island
Photo Credit: Better Homes & Garden


Happy Friday!
Thought I'd share a few of my favorite things I've found lately.
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. how exciting to get to give Maddie a big girls room - I'd take that and run with it!!
    and I love those shoes too -
    i bought a pair similiar last season b/c I sometimes tire of shoes quickly and I figured if I didn't pay that much who cares -
    I still love them though!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by