Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What we've been up to

Upset thought someone took her bouncy ball she won

Watching trains with mom mom

My nephew not liking santa, Maddie cried too



This is a must have ! I stole this off of my brother's facebook
Too funny!!



Picking out prizes with Pops

My brother and  family and his in laws

Not so happy after meeting Santa, she told Pops I don't like him


My parents and Brother and Fam


Sorry I have been slacking on my blog posts.
 I can't believe it's December 1st today !! eek
Where did the time go ?
We had a nice Thanksgiving, We cooked again this year.
Just a small crowd we couldn't get organized this year.
And no pictures too busy eating. 
Tom did all of the cooking I bailed this year
and left to take photos for a family before their Thanksgiving dinner.

The day after Thanksgiving my brother and fam (w/in-laws) came up for the
day a stop on their way to PA for a Christening.
It was nice to visit with them, we even squeezed in a visit to
Candy Cane Lane to see Santa part of the Festival of Trees here in Easton.
Maddie cried and didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. No pictures sorry.
We didn't even get close to getting a picture.
My nephew didn't like him either. ha, ha I have heard that
every other year kids like Santa. Maybe it's true.
Maddie loved him last year.

I have been working my butt off every night on Christmas gifts and editing photos. Whew! I am wore out. Lots to do little amount of time.
Lots of handmade gifts this year. I can't wait to share.
All of my nieces and nephews are getting one handmade gift and one toy.

Operation Christmas decoration goes down tonight!
Maybe that'll help me get into the holiday!
It's especially hard to think of Christmas when it's 65 degrees here today.
Was in the high 40's the day before.. ugh

1 comment:

  1. love the idea of one handmade gift and one toy !! I know about being busy with editing photos!! boy it takes a lot of time!!!
    Hope your week goes well

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by