Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween






Sorry i have been absent lately so much going on.
Thought I'd share a few pictures from our Halloween.
We don't have any trick or treaters at our house so we hopped to a co worker neighborhood. Where they go all out I am talking decorations, costumes, candy. It's crazy! Maddie had a ball and loved treating as she called it.
And she was such a cute Dorothy. It was a chilly night so glad
we brought our wagon and blankets. I was freezing..
I was surprised Maddie wasn't terrified over my mother in law's witch costume.
She just pointed at her and said Randma Witch.
She did have nightmares the next night...ugh

More pictures to come from Maddie's Halloween party at school.
So ready for the weekend my brother, sis in law and nephew are coming up
for a visit and to celebrate his birthday. He'll be 28!! this year.
So old..lol  We got him a pretty cool gift and I am so excited about it
can't wait to give it to him. I think he'll like it.
Oh and he's started a blog.. how cool check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. Cute first picture of your little girl!! Love her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by