Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

RING SHOTS







I tend to get a little carried away with ring shots, I always have tons
of ideas on how, where, and what to shoot them on.
All of these were taken at the last wedding I did.
I love the all of the details of this wedding.
So much time, sweat and tears go into the planning of your big day.
Next wedding you attend do yourself a favor and take time to notice the details.

On another note I have started my own photography page on facebook.
Check out the link below. Please join, and keep informed of specials, updates
and more sneek peaks of my shoots.




3 comments:

  1. Love the rings on the yellow flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the one on your header. so very pretty and summery! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy

    just a quickie to say how wonderful your images are - across the board!!

    great color and eye!

    Fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by