Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mister Mason's 1

Cool Banner made by s.i.l isn't it the cutest !
Birthday Boy
Such a sweetie!  He looks so much like my brother when he was younger


hands right into the cake
Yummy
Even baby Ascher attended the birthday - looks like he slept thru most of it...lol
My pirate girl
While the festivities were begining 
the guys were out in the driveway playing with these.
Brought all the way from Maryland.
My Girl right smack in the middle of present opening


We had a great time visiting the birthday boy
and help celebrating his big #1 birthday and his Baptism.
The trip down was good our truck was jam packed full of tires
and a fender for my brothers VW bug.
We left at 430-5am Maddie woke up as soon as
we put her in the car and only slept 20 minutes of the 8hr drive.
 I know she wanted to crash but wouldn't give in.
I was sick the whole time, and slept most of the way.
Still have a nasty cough I can't get rid of.
Maddie had fun playing with Mason even thou a couple times
she told him to go away :( eek  We are working on the whole sharing thing.
She loves tickling the baby's feet too.
More pictures to share. Busy trying to get caught up on work, laundry etc.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you LOVE when they refuse to sleep in the car?? I can't tell you how many times we have gotten up early for a road trip knowing that Joe would sleep for most of it and he gives us 20 minutes maybe. Kids:)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by