Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Times


Good friends
One of my besties

.
painted toes

Such a big girl now brushing her teeth by herself


Had a great time with friends
Hour and a half at the playground liked to kill me..it was almost 100 degrees at 10am
It was nice to catch up even thou I spendt most of the time chasing someone down.
Someone whom thinks she's alot bigger than she is. 
She's is getting more and more independant.

Been busy trying to finish editing Wedding photos, and sell my old car, and a ton of things
on ebay.. Still working on clean sweeping our lives.. ha ha
Headed to Beaufort NC this weekend to celebrate my nephew 1st birthday and Baptism!
I can't wait to see him feels like it's been forever!!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a cutie. Could she get some of that independence from her mama?

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by