Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

School of Fish


NEMO AND DORY
CHECK OUT THAT FIN ISN'T THAT AWESOME

LOVE DORY'S EYES




FIN LOOKS LIKE STAINED GLASS
MEET DELMAR ~ HE HANGS IN OUR BEDROOM



Ok so I have a bad habit ! of being addicted to these surf board fish
I posted before on here about Craig and his fish.
My brother had gotten us the Seahorse for Maddie's bedroom for Christmas. And we love it
We ended up getting Delmar when we were down for the Wine & Food weekend.
Thou I wish I had gotten two more little guys to put together, like a school of fish.

We got to check out Craig's awesome house and see his work.
I could have taken one of everything he had home with me.
We ended up requesting a Nemo fish, then he told me he had a Dory
hanging in a local restaurant for sale.
 I was so excited. I knew they would be awesome for Maddie's room.
I had hoped to have them by Maddie's party but didn't want to bug him.
Craig surprised us and got both done in time for Maddie's birthday!
 My brother ended up showing up with them. I was so surprised.
I finally hung them up in Maddie's room last night. They look great!
And she loves them. This morning she woke up hollering Mo,Mo (NEMO)
I couldn't get her out of her room this morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by