Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Weekend shots

My Cake
Store cake - bought last minute and hubby chickened out
My sweet nephew

MY DAD BEFORE
AND AFTER !!! OMG!!
He has had a Mustache for as long as I can remember
What a surprise! No one knew he was going to do it
Doesn"t he look younger?

Sweet kiss for Pops
Mr. Mason ~ Don't just love that hair
Mason & his favorite Auntie !! Me

Few Randoms from the birthday weekend!

My cake turned out okay, not exactly what I had in mind. But oh well right. I think she liked it!
Store bought cake was cute too. I made up lil sand buckets for all of the kids, stuffed with
Nemo coloring pages (printed off of internet), Nemo bubbles (found at dollar tree, yeah buddy),
Nemo fruit snacks & Organic raisins. I attached lil blue fish tags to the bucket with their names printed on it.
They turned out cute. Wish I would have taken a picture to show you...

How about my daddy shaving off that wooley catapillar!! That's what I called it.
I like it., I think he looks so much younger.
He says he wants to grow it back, that it feels weird without it.
Guess it's a comfort thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by