Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

New edition to our family

shh my hood is on backwards so excited to get it. Just put it on there.. lol

shot w/my new lens

 
Yay!! I finally got my 50mm lens I have been waiting patiently for.. okay not so patiently
I have been wanting a 50mm forever, I have a 70 that came w/my camera body. But I have been wanting a nice Macro/Portrait/low light lens. I  haven't had much (any) time to play with it yet.. eek
But so far it's pretty awesome.
I have been crazy busy, busy with what ? nothing ..normal everyday stuff.
I am attending a workshop tomorrow on Exposure & workflow. I am stoked.
Hopefully I'll get to grab a few shots and learn some stuff.
Next weekend off to Longwoods Gardens in PA ! for a photography trip. Super excited about that.
Have a great weekend!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy!

    I just wanted to let you know that I drew a new winner for my Lisa Leonard jewelry giveaway since the second winner never contacted me, and it's YOU!

    Congratulations! Send me your contact information and I will have Lisa's customer service people get in touch with you!

    XOOX
    Jen
    (tatertots & jello)
    jennifer@hadfields.org

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by