Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Adkins Arboretum

Love the green moss, the leafy plants in the back are called skunk cabbage. Wonder how they came up with that name ? Do they smell like skunk ?

Daddy & Maddie, first time using our Jogging stroller. This was a hand me down from a neighbor



Thought I'd share a few pictures from last weekend, we set out to enjoy the beautiful weather with a nature walk at Adkins Arboretum in Denton.  We had a nice walk until we were almost at the end of the trail and Maddie started crying, I mean crying we couldn't figure out what happened. Neither one of us could get her to settle down. We tried everything, food, snacks, silly faces. We took her shoes & shirt off. Thinking maybe a bug had bit her. Nope could find anything!! She cried the whole time we put her in the car seat and for another 15 minutes till we got down the rode a bit and all of the sudden. She just stopped! I have no idea what happened. I thought maybe a bug flew into her face, eye, hair ???

We had a good weekend, bought some birthday supplies. Hard to believe Maddie will be 2 !!! in May
whew.. time flies.. Maddie and I did some junktiquing (spelling?) on saturday. Found some great stuff.
My favorite was some vintage fabric and sewing stuff.
Ooh and yesterday I never made it to the trade show at Perry Cabin. Things just didn't work out.
I was nervous about attending anyway. Like am I good enough kind of stuff., and of course what do I wear ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by