Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lancaster for the day



Lots of goodies


Windows, should have bought one. Been wanting to do a photo project with an old window


The basement of a cool antique store


ooh now looking at this picture I see I missed some things, those enamel cups, the wooden coke flat


I would love to have this cabinet & the stool. I have a red one but am lovin the yellow.
And how cute is that little ironing board


Love this fan, I collect old fans. My favorite is one my dad me gave that's teal!


Ooh I have one of these, I paid $50 something for mine



Tom and I headed to Lancaster Pa last Saturday, Just to get away for the day. We had fun. Did some furniture shopping, visited our favorite little wine tasting place Mount Hope. Where we took home Sangeria, Apple Wine. We had a nice lunch at Miller's buffett (Tom's Favorite) All u can eat. Need I say more.
Here are a few pictures from our Antiquing ventures. I did bring home some things, need to take pictures of them. I got a cool little metal sign (teal), vintage tea towels & table runners, old mason jars w/metal lid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by