Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cinnamon Honey Butter...yummy






Cinnamon Honey Butter :P Yummy!

I made a batch of this for my co workers and friends. It's very easy making another batch tonight. I found the recipe here at one of my favorite blogs.

Here's the recipe
You will need the following:
2 Sticks of butter (room temp)
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of honey
2 teaspoons of ground Cinnamon
Then I used my hand mixer whipped the butter {make sure it’s soft and room temp}. I added to it the powdered sugar, then the honey, then the cinnamon. Whip it good. Scrape the sides. Whip it again
Then spoon it into your precious little 4 oz jars
If you can’t find the small ones, your friends and neighbors would be more than happy to receive a larger jar of it! The measurements above yielded 6 small jars.
I added a fabric scrap and tag!
You can eat it by the spoonful or serve it on English muffins, bagels, biscuits, rolls, or toast… or sweet potatoes… or oatmeal!
Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by