Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My lil beach babe









The other day we went to the strand in Oxford and played on the lil beach with all of her pails
and shovels she got for her birthday. We found a nice little shaded spot under a tree. Maddie
loved playing in the sand. However she did not like the sea shelly sand on her lil piggys. She held her foot up off of the ground and picked at the sand till I finally brushed it off for her.
We played with big clam shells, putting them in her pail and then she'd take me out. I caught her putting a clam shell in her mouth. She put it in and then pulled it back out and looked at it like
yuck that's not what I thought it was. Bit salty I'm sure. I like she thought they were potato chips..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by