Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Herbs & Stuff




Back with another easy gift idea I want to share. Since I am on a Blog roll these days. I find myself always picking up lil flower pots, teacups and other random containers from yard sales, flea markets and I end up saving them. Well actually they are scattered all of my house. Anyway my new favorite thing is buying Herbs and putting them in these containers. I put together one of these a couple years ago for Lindsey for Christmas "and I think she's since killed it :( " But it's not an expensive gift, I pay like $2 for the Herbs. And containers .50 up to $3.
These make great little additions to a window sill, desk, patio table. I have a mint pineapple plant in my latest find a milk glass container. I have another in the works for a co-worker for a birthday gift.

My favorite Herbs to use are Mint (which comes in different favors), Thyme, Lavendar, Basil, Oregano. This idea would also work with small cactus or Bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by