Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Corrabelle Stamps!

Retro Mixer too cool

The Happy coffee cup



My Favorite of hers. I can totally see this on all sorts of things for Maddie


She designed this one especially for me per my request



So I luv stamps... I treated myself to this handcarved stamp from Etsy seller Corrabelle. Check out her Etsy Store at: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=32016 She hand carves these stamps with such cute designs, which can be used with all sorts of different inks. On all different surfaces paper,wood, fabric. She also does custom made stamps, just email her on Etsy your idea and she'll get back to you in no time.

I can't wait to use mine to make some custom made cards. I plan on using the camera stamp to accent my envelopes, cd covers, thank you cards. I totally have my eyes on the Mermaid stamp!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by